Please see below a message from the Nursing Times. Next week the FNF will be hosting a stand at the Nursing Times Deputies’ Congress – if you are attending make sure you stop by and say hello.
Dear Florence Nightingale Alumni Association
This is just a final note from me that it isn’t too late to register for a place at the the 2nd annual Nursing Times Deputies’ Congress. The event is taking place on 10-11 June at Prospero House in London.
You can contact my colleague Daniel Jones on 0203 033 4301 to make a last minute booking for this event. This is a unique event and a real highlight of the nursing calendar.
Here’s some of the feedback we had last year from attendees:
“Great event that gave me the opportunity to focus on myself and my role for the day and to look at how can improve what I am doing even more ”
Debra Elliott, Deputy Director of Nursing, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
“High quality nursing speakers talking about real issues faced by nurses in corporate roles ”
Juliette Cosgrove, Assistant Director of Nursing, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
“ The conference stretched my thinking about improving patient care and building a resilient workforce to do so ”
Maggie Davies, Deputy Director of Nursing, Western Sussex NHS Foundation Trust
“ Absolutely brilliant ”
Paula Gardner, Deputy Director of Nursing, Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
We’re really pleased that the following speakers will be presenting:
- Ø Simon Stevens, Chief Executive, NHS England
- Ø Jackie Smith, Chief Executive, Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Ø Professor Sir Mike Richards, Chief Inspector for Hospitals, Care Quality Commission
- Ø Dr Peter Carter, Chief Executive, Royal College of Nursing
- Ø Diane Sarkar, Director of Nursing, Basildon and Thurrock NHS Foundation Trust
- Ø Ann-Marie Ingle, Chief Nurse, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Ø Professor Paul Fish, Executive Director of Nursing, The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
You can find out more about the programme and speakers by downloading our event brochure or visiting the congress website
Confirm your place this week by following one of the three steps below:
I hope you’re still able to join for this exciting and essential event.
Editor, Nursing Times